Week13. Networking and Communications#
- Authors :
- Created :
3/30/2019, Last Update:
- design, build, and connect wired or wireless node(s) with network or bus addresses.
- Send a message between two projects.
- Demonstrate workflows used in network design
- Implement and interpret networking protocols and/or communication protocols
- Linked to the group assignment page
- Documented your project and what you have learned from implementing networking and/or communication protocols.
- Explained the programming process(es) you used.
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them.
- Included design files (or linked to where they are located if you are using a board you have designed and fabricated earlier) and original code.
- Included a ‘hero shot’ of your network and/or communications setup
4/27(Thu) 20:00 Online Local Session Agenda
- Class content
- Final Presentation Progress
- Nueval Progress
- Desired dates for using the lab during GW
4/28(Fri) 10:00 - 18:00 Local Session
- Individual Assignment Work
- Group Assignment Work
- BLE > ESP32 module / ESP32 + milled PCB board
- ESP32 XIAO -> ESP32
- Serial > use two boards students have
- I2C > use two boards students have
- SPI > use two boards students have / SD card module sample available
Group Assignment Examples#
- If there is no need for networking, distributed processing or parallel processing in the Final Project, or if there is no need to use wireless or other means, there is no need to spend that much time on this task.
- Conversely, if distributed processing or wireless (e.g. WiFI BLE) is used in the Final Project, it is better to verify it in this assignment and finally determine the microcontroller chip to be used in the Final Project.